Countertop Process Start to Finish
- The first step in getting your project started is providing a rough drawing with measurements. The drawing does not need to be perfect; it just needs to show the general lay out of your kitchen/bathroom countertops. *If your project is new construction (new home or new cabinets) we can use your cabinet drawings.
- Select 1-3 countertop colors you prefer and fill out a client information sheet.
- Receive a countertop quote within 24 business hours.
- Sign contract & place deposit.
- Provide specifications for your cooktop/range and sink. Specifications must include make and model number.
- Once we have this information, we can schedule Digital Template, Template Check & Install
- If you are supplying a sink you must bring the sink in before fabrication can start. *Farm sinks do not need to be brought in to the shop; they must be fully installed before the final template.
- Digital Template – our template technician will visit your home. Laser guided equipment will be used to create a template for you project ensuring utmost accuracy.
- Template Check – our template technician comes back to your home with the templates for your countertops and verifies all measurements.
- View slabs – To ensure your countertops are everything you hopped for, we suggest viewing your slabs at our shop prior to fabrication. This is especially important for natural stones such granite and marble. It is also important for quartz containing veining.
- Installation – Our installation team will arrive on the scheduled date to install your countertops. Most installations can be completed in just one day.